MADDOS Sp. z o. o.
ul. Trakt Lubelski 336
Phone / Fax
Tel.: +48 22 613 04 87
Fax: +48 22 613 06 12
Let’s Get In Touch
In connection with Regulation of the European Parliament (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection), we inform:
- Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is: MADDOS Sp. z o.o. ul. Trakt Lubelski 336, 04-667 Warszawa, Poland, NIP: 952 22 07 302, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By contacting us via e-mail or contact form, you provide us with your name and e-mail address. In addition, you can also include other personal data in the message.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to contact us.
- Your data is processed in this case in order to contact you, and the basis for processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit. a of GDPR, or your consent resulting from the contact with us.
- The legal basis for processing your data after the end of contact is the justified purpose of archiving correspondence for the purpose of showing its course in the future (art. 6 par. 1 lit. f). The content of the correspondence may be archived and will be deleted no later than in 10 years.
- Your data will be processed on our company’s mail server, therefore, the recipients of this data will be hosting companies home.pl.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data, unless we have a legitimate interest, e.g. to defend against potential claims on your part. You also have the right to access data, the right to rectify data, the right to delete data, the right to limit data processing, the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body (President of the Department of Personal Data Protection), if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation.