The system can be extended to include an automated, integrated jammer that can effectively prevent a drone from receiving RF contact/signals, thus forcing it into failsafe mode, e.g. to land or to hover. The interference is extremely selective so that other RF channels are not impaired.
Besides being highly selective, the jammer is extremely directional and only jams in the direction of the incoming UAV.
- Handheld or ManPack version
- Omni- and directional antennas
- Covers up to 7 bands
- Up to 3km range (depends on band and Drone/Operator distance ratio)
Stationary sector jammer
- Sector coverage: 60 or 90 deg,
- Covers up to 12 bands (expandable),
- From 50W up to 150W per sector
- Range up to 8-12 km range (depends on band and Drone/Operator distance ratio)
- New! Smart Jammer, IFF (Identification Friend or Foe) allows to jam only selected drones!
- Directional gun antennas mounted at Pan/Tilt
- Jamming frequency range: 400MHz–6GHz (NO GAPS!), extended version: 100MHz–8GHz
- From 50 up to 150W per band
- Range up to 8 km (depends on band and Drone/Operator distance ratio)